Sunday, June 21, 2009

#1 fan

SO I BROKE YOUR HEART AND I'M SO SORRY
BUT YOU BROKE MY HEART AND YOU DON'T EVEN CARE
AND FOR SOME REASON I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU
I DON'T KNOW WHAT KEEPS ME COMING BACK
BUT WE BOTH KNEW THAT THIS DAY WOULD COME
AND WE BOTH KNEW I WAS GONNA HAVE TO SAY GOOD BYE
CHORUS
AFTER ALL THIS TIME I FINALLY REALIZED THAT YOU WERE NOT THE ONE FOR ME
AND I KNOW THAT YOU PROBABLY HATE ME FOR THIS
BUT I GOTTA LET YOU GO AND ILL ALWAYS BE YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN
MAYBE NOW YOU'LL SUCCEED
BEYOND YOUR GREATEST DREAMS
AND MAYBE ILL MOVE IN
JUST MAYBE I WILL MOVE ON
REPEAT CHORUS
YES I STILL CARE BOUT YOU
NO I WOULD NEVER DARE TELL A LIE TO YOU
I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU
REPEAT CHORUS
well at the beging of every blog i will post a song or poem or somthing that i wrote. this one happend to be a song about one of my friends who wrote this only in note form to a girl whohe was in love with and who treated him like crap. well tell me, do ya like it?
this is my first blog so i dont really know what to say.i want to keep my identity to myself. so i wont reveal myself. i will use code names and stuff like that. for example. the boy who inspired me for this song #1 fan will be called weirdo. the girl who treated him like crap will be chior. my best friend well lets call her puppy invited me over this weekend. she and chior had a huge fight over huge himself. he asked puppy out and she accepted. the only problem is that chior stll wasnt over him. so i being friends with both of them at the time was stuck in the middle. sooner or later, puppy and huge broke up and chior kinda forgave her. now its summer and every things fine and dandy. eccept, my life is boring now. well, see yall later!
LOVIN IT!
!

No comments:

Post a Comment